Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My # 2 and 3 hit listers

AMccormick

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442013546.189224.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442013582.654807.jpg[/IMG]

Haven't been able to get a pic of my #1 just yet. He will make these guys look tiny

AMccormick

That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't wait to see them out of velvet. Cam check today they weren't on there again yet. Had cam pulled for a week or so though so I'm sure they are still hanging around

AMccormick

I first seen my #1 last summer around late July in my back yard, At that time I thought him to be real close to 150" perfect 10 point. Seen him a couple weeks ago out in the beans and he still looks like a main frame 10 with a few kickers but gained some tine length and a lot of mass. But I have yet to get a picture of him. It's a 100 acre property mostly beans, the section of the property I have permission to hunt is perfect for where I have seen these bucks come into the beans a couple weeks ago but haven't seen any of them in the daylight in a few weeks. I'm sure come November I will see them out there. Seen countless bucks out there last year at all hours of the day but didn't have permission to hunt it then.