Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Record breaking year

Kaiser878

ohio
Not sure if everyone has picked up on this or not..... but IMO this year is going to be one for the books in the midwest...... my prediction is this, record number of BBBC caliber deer killed this year... I also think a new state record could be killed...... anyone else noticing this?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not really paying attention to other areas. Always nice to see pics from the guys on TOO so I can root them on. I wouldn't be surprised if you are correct though. Reduced does means more seeking. More seeking means more big boys wandering and getting killed. Makes logical sense.

Kaiser878

ohio
I know of a couple real whoppers that are being watched.....like state record beatty buck big.
I know of one.... I saw pictures of it..... and I had to do a double take. It's freaking ridicuulous..... almost looks fake it's so big. I'm excited to start the year. There should be a lot of big deer killed this year... like I said, this will be a year for the books

Kaiser878

ohio
I don't know of any in t county. But there will be a lot of big deer killed in t county for sure.

This was posted by a group on Facebook that I'm friends with some of the members. It was publicly posted, so I will post a picture... I have no other info though. Not a work record.... but stupid big. Why they would ever post this publicly and put the person's name with it I'll never know.....

uploadfromtaptalk1441886488146.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441886497319.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I don't know of any in t county. But there will be a lot of big deer killed in t county for sure.

This was posted by a group on Facebook that I'm friends with some of the members. It was publicly posted, so I will post a picture... I have no other info though. Not a work record.... but stupid big. Why they would ever post this publicly and put the person's name with it I'll never know.....

View attachment 35633View attachment 35634

That's plain sick!!!! Is it possible he escaped a high fence operation? Any close by perhaps...

How does he hold his head up most of the time?!?!?