Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NAC1989's Trail cam pics 2015-2016

NAC1989

Clark county
I'm a little late to getting around to posting this but here it goes. I started hunting this property seriously last year and I'm still learning the movements but so far everything is running about the same pattern as last year. Ive got one doe that is consistently on the property and has produced fawns both years, this year its twins.
IMAG0114.jpg
IMAG0199.jpg
She is easily identified by her scars.
IMAG0053.jpg
Some smalls that'll most likely hang around till rut
IMAG0128.jpg
IMAG0006.jpg
IMAG0053.jpg
And this decent 8 that showed up on July 7th and I haven't seen him on cam since
IMAG0199.jpg
IMAG0218.jpg

If everything stays the same as last year there should be a few nice ones come through around mid October and one of them should stick around, at least I'm hoping so, stay tuned...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice pics!!! Glad to see you have some fawns! That's gonna be a very nice buck! Looks like his left brow has an ab behind it but not sure....

Good luck this season TOO!

NAC1989

Clark county
I just realized I hadn't updated this in a while. I shot my buck on November 8th and wishing now that I would've held out longer but oh wel,l I'm still more than happy to have harvested him and have a freezer full of meat now. image.jpg

I had the 8 from velvet come back for 4 days in October and then disappear so I didn't hold out for him based off last year hunting this property
image.jpg
That turned out to be a mistake not holding out...
image.jpg
image.jpeg
And then the biggest kick in the dick...I made a bad shot on this deer last year and felt like shit. I was fortunate to get a pic of him alive and that was a big relief and continued trying to get back on him all last season and was unsuccessful. This is the pic of I got about a month after the bad shot.
image.jpg
And then this year out of nowhere...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The girlfriend is wanting to try hunting this year so she may get a shot at one of these two if I can figure out a way to get a blind setup that'll work. Otherwise I believe I'll be holding out a little longer next season.