Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tom Brady

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Living in New England this is all everybody is and has been talking about for 9 months. Worst part is I hate the Patriots but I'm forced to be around their a-hole fans on a daily basis. Of course now they all think their pretty boy QB is a saint even though all the judge said was the NFL screwed up the investigation and the punishment. The ruling does not say Brady didn't do it. Anyways, I'm just curious if you guys out there even care about Deflategate and the judges ruling yesterday? Sports talk radio in Boston has been talking about this for at least 75% of their airtime the last few weeks. People around here think it's a huge story everywhere but I doubt most people outside of New England really care.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I could give a shit. Not only do I hate the Patriots as a Dolphins fan, Brady played a Michigan. So he's a real POS to me. Can't punish the chosen ones...

Buckmaster

Portage
Tom did the crime, destroyed evidence (his phone), and got no punishment.

Personally, I think he's an average QB on a good team because of that he's deemed successful.
His success comes from having a good coaching staff, supporting team mates, and roster depth.

They certainly know how to win in New England. I wish Bill was able to accomplish that here in Cleveland but wasn't permitted enough time to do so.

Yes, the media is covering DeflateGate extensively and I'm pretty tired of hearing about it.

Bottom line, I really don't care for Tom Brady nor the DeflateGate story. It's shameful to try to cut corners in order to win games.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Screw the NFL.

Every Friday, after school in the locker room, I used to stick the needle in the gameballs and let a little air out. Hated throwing a regulation ball. Difference is, I didn't know it was illegal. I had no idea. Just knew the grip was better for me. Hope I don't get investigated. Lol

antiqucycle

East Ohio
They had their chance to Kick Belichek out of the NFL, the biggest cheater alive. of course The Browns are taking cellphone orders from their Prez.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Tom did the crime, destroyed evidence (his phone), and got no punishment.

Personally, I think he's an average QB on a good team because of that he's deemed successful.
His success comes from having a good coaching staff, supporting team mates, and roster depth.

They certainly know how to win in New England. I wish Bill was able to accomplish that here in Cleveland but wasn't permitted enough time to do so.

Yes, the media is covering DeflateGate extensively and I'm pretty tired of hearing about it.

Bottom line, I really don't care for Tom Brady nor the DeflateGate story. It's shameful to try to cut corners in order to win games.
Wow, dont let your hatred hide. Let us know how you feel. Haha. there are only a few QB's that can do what Brady does with so little. He has Gronkowski and a cast of no names year in and year out that he destroys people with. He is an all timer.If he would have went to OSU, he'd be a God to you guys. Did he do it? Sure as shit he did. But sso has Aaron Rogers, Phillip Rivers and several others that admit to it. I would guess 75% of the league used to do it. Problem was, Goodell works for the owners and he was listening to too many of hem that hate the Pats. They made a mountain out of a mole hill. An infraction that has a mandatory maximum $25,000 fine all of a sudden warrants basically $4,000,000 in lost game checks and 4 game suspension. Thats where the NFL lost

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Wow, dont let your hatred hide. Let us know how you feel. Haha. there are only a few QB's that can do what Brady does with so little. He has Gronkowski and a cast of no names year in and year out that he destroys people with. He is an all timer.If he would have went to OSU, he'd be a God to you guys. Did he do it? Sure as shit he did. But sso has Aaron Rogers, Phillip Rivers and several others that admit to it. I would guess 75% of the league used to do it. Problem was, Goodell works for the owners and he was listening to too many of hem that hate the Pats. They made a mountain out of a mole hill. An infraction that has a mandatory maximum $25,000 fine all of a sudden warrants basically $4,000,000 in lost game checks and 4 game suspension. Thats where the NFL lost

I agree, Tom Brady will go down as one of the best to play his position and rightfully so. I've seen him carve up my Steelers time and time again. I hate him, but I respect him. One of those deals where I won't care for him until he retires. Kind of like Troy Aikman. Can't stand Dallas, therefore couldn't stand him. I enjoy his commentary on games though. Very unbiased.

Other than that, screw the NFL. Over the last 3 or 4 years, I've lost most of my interest.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I agree, Tom Brady will go down as one of the best to play his position and rightfully so. I've seen him carve up my Steelers time and time again. I hate him, but I respect him. One of those deals where I won't care for him until he retires. Kind of like Troy Aikman. Can't stand Dallas, therefore couldn't stand him. I enjoy his commentary on games though. Very unbiased.

Other than that, screw the NFL. Over the last 3 or 4 years, I've lost most of my interest.
I did too until a few years ago. I love to gamble so now I do a few money fantasy leagues. Every single game is of interest to me. As far as air pressures, we always doctored balls up going back to Jr. High. It makes throwing easier, but you fumble way less andcatching the ball is so much easier