Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Go Blue!!!!!!!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
It's gameday fellas. College football officially kicks off today with a bunch of games. Im having a fry party tonight. Walleye, Perch, squash, Zucchini, jalapeno pickles, and some homemade fries. I feel like some Landshark will accompany the clogged arteries quite nicely

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
FB_IMG_1439448118739.jpg:smiley_clap:

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
I was just going to post in the "Whats Good Too" thread that I am excited college football starts tonight. Been a Nebraska fan since I was a kid but I do pull for Ohio State too. Never did until 6 years ago when I went to a game at the Horseshoe. What an awesome atmosphere! And I only saw them play Youngstown State. I would love to get there for a big game some time.

I like the NFL but nothing can beat the passion and tradition of college football.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
All in good fun Redhunter....hope your fry party turns out real good.

Good one Milo!

Haha, I love it! Just did a few laps at the Hancock County fair, loading up on some healthy stuff:smiley_bril:. I love the back and forth Banter. Unlike most of todays wallmart Buckeye fans, I remember that OSU played football against UM before 2001. But Damn, it's been one sided for so long, it sucks

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Have a great time Ryan!! I'm actually rooting for the team up there cuz it's a prime time out of conference game and I want ALL teams in the BIG "whatever we are now" to do great against out of conference matchups.

This is the only time I'll root for UM though unless they play Notre Lame! Lmao

GO BUCKS

Milo

Tatonka guide.
This might develop into a woody and Bo rivalry in the next few years. I like harbaugh but he has an uphill battle with where they let that program go