Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Twas the night before killing season.....

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
A few years back we had a killer dove spot that was lost when another farmer bought the property. Back then i would be so excited that i could not sleep waiting for the morning to come. I'm excited the seasons here and will get out but the memory of the great dove field that use to be will be in my thoughts tomorrow while i'm working. Good luck to you guys busting geese and doves in the morning and also to the squirrel hunters!!!

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
A few years back we had a killer dove spot that was lost when another farmer bought the property. Back then i would be so excited that i could not sleep waiting for the morning to come. I'm excited the seasons here and will get out but the memory of the great dove field that use to be will be in my thoughts tomorrow while i'm working. Good luck to you guys busting geese and doves in the morning and also to the squirrel hunters!!!

Yes, get to work and get that archery range done...dang! lol!

The place I deer hunt is loaded with doves...still contemplating at least one morning there working on the doves, but really hesitant about messing up the deer pattern.

Good luck to everyone this morning...I'm at my desk waiting for pics!!!

Qback5

Hunting makes it feel like Christmas Eve multiple times throughout the year! 'Twas the night before...absolutely!!!