Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fake tree? Really

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I wonder how many people will be sucked into this one, straight from the Drury brothers.lmao.
Was an advertisement in the latest edition of North American Whitetail Magazine.
uploadfromtaptalk1440959775504.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've lost a lot of respect for them over the past few years. No one just ship like they do when it comes to changing sponsors. Seems they have a new trees and sponsor every year. It shows they promote what pays, not what they believe in. That, or they suck at finding products they belive in...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I've lost a lot of respect for them over the past few years. No one just ship like they do when it comes to changing sponsors. Seems they have a new trees and sponsor every year. It shows they promote what pays, not what they believe in. That, or they suck at finding products they belive in...
Or there aren't that many products to available to believe in..

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The perfect item for someone who it's smart enough to cut a sapling and dig a hole. Or don't have a saw.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Lol.... Nothing surprises me anymore! Much like the doe decoy hats. I couldn't keep a straight face, if I were to do a sales pitch, commercial or just showing it to my hunting buddies. Lol.
What an absolute joke!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lol.... Nothing surprises me anymore! Much like the doe decoy hats. I couldn't keep a straight face, if I were to do a sales pitch, commercial or just showing it to my hunting buddies. Lol.
What an absolute joke!

Imagine some DA using a elk hat out west or a elephant hat during safari hunt! Lmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Just saw a commercial for wildgame innovations glow buck bomb LOL. They claim that the deer can see what they smell now, and people will buy this stuff.

badger

*Supporting Member*
What an absolute joke!

I'm out of the loop, what's a doe decoy hat?
And these fake trees, would they still be effective in December if you add lights and ornaments?