Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

just asking for prayers

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
It has been a really rough year. My life has gone down the hill. My work let me go February. I had worked for that company for 7 years. My mom has been dealing with pain in chest for awhile. She had been going to every doctors ou there. They gave her bunch of medications of nonsense. Finally this hospital she went to, the doctor does biopsy on her, comes to find out that she has a cancer. Somewhere in upper chest. She just went through cat scan and then MRI today. They will talk to her tomorrow if they can operate on her to see if they can get it out, if they are not able to, then she will have to do the chemo. I would just like prayers is all I want from all my TOO brotherhood. Thanks

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Thanks guys for the prayers. Chad (Moonlab) is talking about my Mother - In - Law. A wonderful woman and an outstanding example of what a mother is supposed to be. She is a very tough and resilient gal. We will keep everyone posted.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My mom went through pancreatic cancer in 2006 and is one of the 30% to beat it. Women are tougher than we give them credit for, especially mothers of rotten ass boys like us. Be her rock and she'll fight the good fight. She's in our thoughts and prayers.