Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB Womens/Youth RH bow

My wife just recently told me she was interested in picking up a bow!! Makes me pretty excited she's willing to pick a foreign hobby to spend more time with me. Anyways, I'm looking for a rig fully setup around the $300 range. DL somewhere between 25-27" and DW under 50#. I'd really like to get a setup that is fully adjustable from 5-60# like some of the new bows. I have cash...Let me know what you guys have! Thanks!

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
I have a Parker youth bow that is currently adjustable to a 20-40lb draw weight. The nice thing with this bow is for $50 Parker will replace the limbs when your kid outgrows it to make it a 40-60 lb bow. I bought two a few years ago and when oldest son when to college I just gave his younger brother the bigger one so I have not sent in the smaller bow yet for new limbs.

After looking around I think I'm going to grab a new Diamond Infinite Edge...$300 setup and if she doesn't like it or doesn't shoot it I can turn it into a bowfishing rig! WIN WIN:smiley_clap: Thanks for the input fellas!!