Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spent a couple of hours

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Today reloading some 9 mm rounds for the range this week.... Just loaded cast bullets too cycle thru the new shield to do some breaking in on it..... Loaded some 124 grain.... 200 should get me thru the week lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440359629.674207.jpg

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Must be going to be a slow week. LOL
I just found a set of dies for a decent price for my 22 TCM pistol and rifle. Now need to find some 22 caliber 35 or 40 gr. bullets. I'll have to use Win 296 powder as I can't find any Lil Gun powder.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've got a tournament outta town next week so I'll fire these off and get them ready for he following week too reload again....my goal is too gat about 500 rounds thru the Shield and then check out my home defense rounds again....
Reading up on it and a lot of guys say it'll take that many rounds too get a decent break in on it.... I'll check the trigger at that point too see if I want anything done too it at that point....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm going to step on some toes here. If you read it on the net forget it. Except on TOO of course as we don't have any shitters on here.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm going to step on some toes here. If you read it on the net forget it. Except on TOO of course as we don't have any shitters on here.

No toes too worry about here Frank.... I always take what I read with a grain of salt, but I will give this one a benefit of the doubt as I've heard from owners of them too...