Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Heard you guys like to shoot guns and ride off-road.........new guy here.

Houseofmoto

NE Ohio
Friend of mine, hickslawns, kept talking about this site. Stories of get togethers with some range time, off road riding, and piles of meat from the smoker made me think, I gotta check this place out. Then, I think I met CJD3 today via hickslawns and figured I'd better sign up.

Me - hunter and fisherman from a couple decades ago, just haven't had anyone to go with.....usually on ar15.com or rimfirecentral......former off road & roadracing addict......hobbies/interests now are mainly shooting, home repair, and being the minion to my two adorable little money pit overlord munchkins. :smiley_crocodile::smiley_blackeye: Looking forward to taking my little girl fishing for the first time soon. Currently in the Akron/Cleveland area.

More a lurker than a poster, but looking forward to meeting more of you all and checking out the site.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site.... We won't hold you admitting too being friends with Phil against you lol.... CJD3, there's not much finer a gentlemen you could meet on this planet than Jim....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Met him racing years ago. Is it bad I let him sleep in my home a few months ago? Knew I should have made him sleep in the yard! :pickle:rotflmao

Yeah, I would have kept him in the yard. Actually, the last time I seen Phil, he was sleeping next to his truck in a big yard. I think he prefers it to be honest.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yeah, I would have kept him in the yard. Actually, the last time I seen Phil, he was sleeping next to his truck in a big yard. I think he prefers it to be honest.

lmao I do prefer the outdoors. IF memory serves me correct, it was January when I stayed with Steve aka Houseofmoto. The indoor amenities were appreciated.

Nice to see you join up on TOO. We will be seeing you on the gun threads in no time I am sure. I have a feeling we will spark the interest to get you back in the woods soon.