Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TheOhioOutdoors Custom Arrow Wraps

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
In action...

uploadfromtaptalk1439937714170.jpg

Reactions: MoonLab

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like they will be easy to see in the weeds with blood on them. Might have to spend a little moldy stuff.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yes, you can get a reflective version for an uncharge. For the record, we have no affiliation with OneStringer and we do not make any $ from the sales. Just had them designed for those that wanted them.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Yes, you can get a reflective version for an uncharge. For the record, we have no affiliation with OneStringer and we do not make any $ from the sales. Just had them designed for those that wanted them.
Unfortunate, but still would like some TOO wraps collecting lung blood. Speaking of dollars, how can I contribute funds to the site? It's the least I can do.

Reactions: Dustinb80

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Unfortunate, but still would like some TOO wraps collecting lung blood. Speaking of dollars, how can I contribute funds to the site? It's the least I can do.

Absolutely bud. It sure helps keep the lights in around here. If you scroll down on the homepage there should be a PayPal donate widget. If you would prefer to mail your donation PM me and I'll shoot you my address. Thanks again man.