Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got me a couple giants!!!!!

Kaiser878

ohio
Whheeeewwwww Wee
uploadfromtaptalk1439465427648.jpg

Kaiser878

ohio
Thanks hicks. .... I think I got a pretty good idea where they are bedding. I snuck down the path the other day along a thicket looking for them. I spotted the biggest one from about 90 yards. I wanted to get closer to see what how big it was. I ended up spooking it.... but at least I know where they bed now.... I'll be set up rt in that spot opening morning. .... I can't wait

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
don't forget your acorn cruncher and deer view mirror for your stand...ya know, in case he sneaks in behind you...good luck with either one of them!

Kaiser878

ohio
I tell ya what... last year I heard u guys talking about that acorn cruncher, so I bought one... im here to tell ya, it works. Shot a doe last yesr using it....

rsmith

Nice buck! Any front or rear views of him? I would be staying out of that area as much as possible to keep him as calm and comfortable as possible

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looking good Zach! You're talkin about the Kentucky 11 pointer right?!?! Lol

Like every year, I bet you'll be on to several slobs that shit out bucks this big! lmao

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
DAMN son!!!! If I wouldn't of known you better I would of called dibs on that big sum bitch in that pic! :smiley_crocodile::smiley_crocodile: