Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Raised Hunting: TV Show

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Has anyone watched this show yet? I saw my first episode and was really impressed on the content and production. The episode I watched today was on the Outdoor Channel and titled FOURTEEN. I first thought of Mike Cottis because of his sons and the the mentoring Mike and his dad do with both boys. There are many others in the TOO family that do the same but Mike just stood out because I know him more.

If you have a teenager I think you and them would enjoy this show, I will definitely save it for Karissa to watch! Hope you can find it and enjoy it TOO.

rsmith

I have watched it and think it is a great show! Story behind every episode is great and very good filming and editing.

Diablo54

Outside
One of the best shows on. Respect for the animals they chase and many lessons shown. It's also not pimped by products. Plus Karen is hot.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
By far one of the best shows on TV period! I've seen 3 episodes so far and I'm very impressed! What a great role model the entire family is and Taylor is right, moral lessons and messages abound!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Honestly this is one of the very few shows I can sit down and watch, its not all about killing monster deer but the production and morals behind each show have me continuously watching it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Honestly this is one of the very few shows I can sit down and watch, its not all about killing monster deer but the production and morals behind each show have me continuously watching it.

EXACTLY Zach!!! Very refreshing! Great show!

Chad, just search Raised Hunting and record the series if you have cable and and DVR. It's on the Outdoor Channel though.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
No I don't Chuck as I'd like to watch them as well. Just watched the latest episode titled, "Choices" that was excellent as well. The footage on his solo goat(pronghorn) hunt was awesome. Some of their footage angles leaving you wondering "how'd they do that!" They slow some shots down that are very cool to watch! Just entirely different production that leaves you looking forward to the next one...