Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Lab Pups

whiskeyhoundog

Lab Pups to be born around September 2 and whelped on or around October 15th.

Killbuck Creek Molly X 4XGMPR HRCH Lakota's Hurricane "Cruz"MH

You can read more about Cruz at: http://www.browngundogs.com/ and http://www.browngundogs.com/cruz.htm

This will be the last breeding between these two fantastic duck and upland dogs (there were two previous litters). Molly is a fireball of a retriever that is almost the definition of "bird crazy"!! Her grandfather was the first retriever ever to be inducted into the "Pointing Retriever" Hall of Fame of the American Pointing Labrador Association. She has water and field hunted waterfowl and upland birds from Ohio to North Dakota. She is a black Lab that weighs 70 pounds and she is now 5 1/2 years old. This will be her third and last litter. Several of her pups are well on their way to getting their HR titles and one has been recently the star of a segment on WildOhio.TV on training your new pup. Some of her pups are, or will be, doing retrieving duties at several prestigious Shooting Clubs in the Sandusky Bay area this Fall.

Go to the websites above for information on Cruz.
Cruz has made history by being the: Youngest dog (then) to achieve 4XGMPR (and first Chocolate)
ONLY dog that has earned the 4XGMPR, AKC Master Hunter, and UKC Hunting Retriever Champion titles atTWO YEARS OF AGE

I can't even begin to write about all the awards he has won! He is a 62 pound Chocolate Lab that defies nature with his ability to not only retrieve ducks, but point upland birds so efficiently that you would think he was a Shorthair. Here is some video of Cruz on birds: [video=youtube;l_zHtjKWGVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_zHtjKWGVU[/video]

If you are looking for a strong water dog with upland drive to boot, look no further than this pair's pups. Drop me an email at stevemazak66@gmail.com if you are interested. Males will go for $700.00 and females are selling for $800.00 and the pups will yellow or black. I will be happy to forward pictures of Molly and Cruz. Both dogs have all clearances on hips, elbows and eyes.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is a great pairing, everyone. My dog Betty is out of the first litter and I couldn't possibly be happier about how she's turned out so far. I've had the pleasure of seeing Cruz in person and he is one heck of a dog. IMO this is a bargain for the pedigree these pups will have.

uploadfromtaptalk1438987850634.jpguploadfromtaptalk1438987895558.jpguploadfromtaptalk1438987998539.jpg

whiskeyhoundog

image3 copy.JPGimage1 copy.JPG

Still have 1st pick on Black Females (3 to choose from), 1 Yellow Male and 2 Black Males. Will be ready to go to their new home on or after October 17th, 2015. If you are interested, or would like to come see them, contact Steve at stevemazak66@gmail.com. I live about an hour south of Cleveland.

whiskeyhoundog

Only 1 Black Male left out of ten. Don't miss your chance to own a Class A pup for reasonable money. Males sell for $700. Pups from this caliber of breeding fetch $1,000 or more. I just want to see him go to a good hunting home and this is my last litter with the dam, Molly. Pups are going to North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, North Carolina, Michigan and Ohio. If interested, drop me a line at stevemazak66@gmail.com