Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Guy!

Whodunit13579

Hi there, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself to the community. My name is Andrew, I live part of the year in Columbus, Ohio and the other part of the year in Pensacola, Florida. I have always loved all sorts of outdoors pursuits, and particularly fishing, hunting, geocaching, nature photography, birding, and general exploration. I own several guns, I grew up around them and have a strong respect for guns as I consider them tools that assist me in my pursuits. I love biology and seeing new things, sights, creatures, and going places most people won't ever go. I have not read too many forums yet, but from what I've seen this site has a lot to offer with regards to my interests!

Mooosie

Welcome Andrew, I too am in Florida 8 months a year, Madeira Beach , and Columbus 4 month in the summer . Grew up here hunt souther ohio and fish gulf of mexico[emoji2]. Columbus is an all around good place to live except in the winter[emoji2]

Whodunit13579

Thanks to all for the warm invites! What a small world Mooosie :) I do it for school. Why do you if I may ask? Whew that's a long drive for you!