Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

where does time go

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Its been awhile since I have visited Too. Man its been a hectic summer with all the rain and flooding there has been a lot of overtime with all the high water and such. My daughter just finished up AAU basketball last week which was a lot of fun mining the boy played baseball till the first of this month which started in April. It seems like the older I get the time gets faster and faster. Now we are trying to get the kids ready for fair. And after fair school starts the week after. I finally took time tonight to set down and catch up. I hope everybody is doing well and hope they are getting aspumped as i am to get back in the woods.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good to hear from you Jake. If you want to catch up, jump in my truck Friday mid-morning and head to the TOO bow shoot with me!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Time is flying this summer. With it raining almost everyday nothing gets done on time. My hay is finally going to cut today and baled on Saturday. And just think it hasn't rained for 4 days now and no more rain until Sunday and that will make it 7 days in a row with no rain for a record this summer.
I need to roundup spray my food plots and roto till them couple weeks from now and respray then roto till for fall planting. Then deer season starts in almost 60 days.