Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dead Ringer

runhunter

I recently ordered a pack of the Trauma's, 100 grain, and was curious if anyone has any experience with them. I have 2 friends, who did pretty well with them last year. Anyone have any experiences, pros/cons etc? I like the way they fly, and the blades are extremely sharp, so it's off to a good start.

runhunter

Yea, 2 1/2" cutting diameter out of the package. They're adjustable to 3 1/8", but I don't think I'll adjust anything unless I decide to use them for turkey. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of mechanicals, but admit that I've never had a mechanical fail. I know plenty of guys who have, but I've had nothing but great experiences, when I hit where I'm aiming. Even had some positives when I didn't hit that exact spot haha

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I have the Rampage 3 blade. I haven't been able to use them just yet but Im looking forward to it this season.

runhunter

I have the Rampage 3 blade. I haven't been able to use them just yet but Im looking forward to it this season.

Nice... looking forward to pics/stories. I am a fan of 3 blade, and may buy some of them as well. Even if the blades fail, for whatever reason, you still have the COC of 7/8"...

themedic

OHIO
I've shot both the 2 and 3 blade. The 3 blades gum up real bad if you shoot them into a foam target....thus I preffer the 2 blade. I always shoot my broadheads a couple times on the exact arrow I intend to hunt with so a gummed up head that didn't fold up neatly concerns me.

angelzd28

Just picked up a pack of Rage 2-blade 100gr chisel tips yesterday. Anybody shoot these? The last couple of years i've shot COC 2 blade rages and have had good success.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1438802125051.jpeglmao!sorry couldn't help myself. I usually save this for xbowguy.lol

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Lol...... Sorry Brian, but Ric got you pretty good there! Broad side at 12 yards and your starting to wobble, tail twitch and go down! He drilled ya right in your wheelhouse. YKW.....rotflmao

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lol...... Sorry Brian, but Ric got you pretty good there! Broad side at 12 yards and your starting to wobble, tail twitch and go down! He drilled ya right in your wheelhouse. YKW.....rotflmao
HaHa Ron ask your bro who is the best at comebacks.lol
Damn would just look at the concentration on that boys face.lmao
What ya strokin there Ron.