Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Shoot Swap Meet

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This was a lot of fun at Strouds, so let's try to pull this together again. I have a bunch of stuff to bring, so I'll be equipped. Bring stuff to trade, sell and have some cash.

Anybody have any interest in a recurve target bow. I don't see a name or draw weight on it. Black limbs and what looks to be a walnut riser. $30 or trade for fishing lures or reels. I'm always looking to buy reels and hard baits like Rapalas, Bagleys, Rebel, Manns, Bomber, Arbogast etc. Got any your no longer using bring them along. I'll only be there on Friday though.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Anybody have any interest in a recurve target bow. I don't see a name or draw weight on it. Black limbs and what looks to be a walnut riser. $30 or trade for fishing lures or reels. I'm always looking to buy reels and hard baits like Rapalas, Bagleys, Rebel, Manns, Bomber, Arbogast etc. Got any your no longer using bring them along. I'll only be there on Friday though.
I might be interested, my step daughter has been wanting one ever since she shot a recurve at the archery club last year.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll dig around the garage. As much as it would hurt, I'm sure there are some things I could do without. My gear and gatchet hoarding instincts are going to be tough to override!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I have come to the conclusion that I will not be xbow hunting anytime soon so I will be brining my extra accessories. Everything is Horton Brand, minus the portable bow presses.

New, never used Horton soft case - reverse draw models with scope
NIB, Horton camo scope & NIB camo rings
NIB, Horton black scope, no rings
NIB, TON of extra aluminum bolts
NIB, 3pks & single pks of lighted bolt nocks (green & red)
NIB, reverse draw portable bow press
NIB, portable bow press (if this is for compounds, I'm keeping)
New, Horton black, 5 bolt quick-disconnect quiver

Kaiser878

ohio
Anyone interested in a summit climber? Like new.... I just don't like it.... if so I'll send it down with big slam.... if he doesn't mind?