Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO get together

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dustin took me up on my offer of reloading on my equipment. He need a 1000 rounds of 223 for his AR 15. He loaded 500 rounds in less than 2 hrs. on my Dillon 1050 press. That's damn good considering me never loaded ammo before. He caught on real fast and caught all problems after I explained what to look for.
As I've been telling customers for 29 yrs. of selling reloading equipment 'automatic reloading press are just problem solvers. The operator must ID a problem and figure out the correction'. If I started another new reloader I would start them out on the Lee Precision 4 hole turret press. But since I was standing there watching everything went well.
A good time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Dustin took me up on my offer of reloading on my equipment. He need a 1000 rounds of 223 for his AR 15. He loaded 500 rounds in less than 2 hrs. on my Dillon 1050 press. That's damn good considering me never loaded ammo before. He caught on real fast and caught all problems after I explained what to look for.
As I've been telling customers for 29 yrs. of selling reloading equipment 'automatic reloading press are just problem solvers. The operator must ID a problem and figure out the correction'. If I started another new reloader I would start them out on the Lee Precision 4 hole turret press. But since I was standing there watching everything went well.
A good time.

Good on ya Frank!