Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bear sighting

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
uploadfromtaptalk1436398361288.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436398382102.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Pretty cool. We've got one hanging around my FIL's house now. There was one a few years ago too. They move off usually, just passing through. There was one hit over by Lancaster a month or so ago.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Our truck driver seen one front the bypass last fall. Called Fairfield Co. Warden and it had been seen in that field like 3 times already. Takes 2 weeks to pass through?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Becoming almost a common occurrence any more. I have mixed feelings about it. What I do know is I'll employ the SSS method if I see one on our place...

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
This is no shit!!! This past Monday one of our lease members wife was coming home not a mile from our place and saw a big bear running up the fence line towards the road! A presumably large male with a white patch covering it's fore head. It stood up and faced her and then retreated back in the direction he came from. This all happen within a couple hundred yards of my tree stand that I killed my buck out of last year! Needless to say, that I will be packing a side arm with me this year while I am bow hunting! Lol