Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

If you have the right to burn my flag - Creed Fisher

teej89

NE PA
[video]https://youtu.be/Rk-XwPZMrfw[/video]

Pretty sure he had another song on this subject, well he done it again.

To the military guys out there... I've seen military people posting on links on FB saying that they were defending our freedom which gives people the liberty of doing whatever they want to the flag. I don't agree with this but I didn't serve so wasn't sure if this is how the majority felt. I can't believe that's the case tho.

And apparently I don't know how to embed videos... sorry guys

teej89

NE PA

wow.... I've never seen that. I'm speechless that this is coming off as a hate crime. But isn't having a gay pride flag being offensive to Christians same as a confederate flag being offensive to the black community?

Watching him run toward our house with our burning flag, seeing him stop and wave that burning symbol of a controversial, and inherent part of our being(s) as a minority, in front of our house as a clear message, made it scary. That made it an attack as opposed to a prank."

I wish that was on video, I bet it was hilarious lol

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Anything that is deemed as a negative towards the gays since this ruling will only blow up in our faces. You're damned right they take it as a hate crime. Just wait, unless it's already happened, when churches get sued for not overseeing a gay wedding. That'll only be the tip of the iceberg. This country will be overrun with isis & peter puffers thanks to you know who.