Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Ground blinds, climbing aids, hang ons, free standing units, ladders. . . .

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just throwing out the obligatory plug. Why? We have a bunch of new faces around here. Not everyone knows we sell stands.

Big Dog, Millenium, Rivers Edge, Barronett Blinds, Leverage. . . .Probably forgetting some.

I will be at the TOO gathering at the end of this month if anyone wants me to bring something. I will randomly throw something on this thread rather than starting new ones this season.

Ladder stands- one or two person from 15-22'
Hang on stands
Climbing sticks, stick ladders, trophy ladders
Ground blinds from Barronett and Timberstrike
Tree stand locks, backpacks, fanny packs, and some other accessories such as burlap in camo
Free standing units from Big Dog and Rivers Edge. Tripods or Quad pods.

Chances are we carry it if you are looking and it is in the brands listed. I am only limited in the Millenium brand. We are down to M100's and extra chain receivers. Possibly a footrest and cold pad left.

I don't carry climbers but do happen to have one Summit climber. New in the box demo unit.

Shoot me a PM if interested in specifics. I will work on an inventory and price list soon.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hey Phil, curious if you can get just the straps that come with the 20' sets of climbing sticks.? I have older sticks that the straps need replaced on. I have a local company that can make them, but their hooks are a bigger diameter steel. I would have to drill the holes larger in the stand-offs and that doesn't leave much metal left.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey Phil, curious if you can get just the straps that come with the 20' sets of climbing sticks.? I have older sticks that the straps need replaced on. I have a local company that can make them, but their hooks are a bigger diameter steel. I would have to drill the holes larger in the stand-offs and that doesn't leave much metal left.
Hey Hoyt i might have some down in the barn you can have.
I never use them i use ratchet straps on all of mine.
If so i will bring em to the shoot if i can make it,if not will try and send them with someone.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Phil, what's your price on that cold pad? I don't own a millennium, but my buddy stands have similar seats. They aren't the traditional bench seat. I figure these could sit on the seats. Right now the seats are like a mesh material and almost like bucket seats in a car. No one can sit in the middle, if that makes sense. Comfy as hell, but the cold air gets you in the ass and back.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cold pads are $20. I have ONE left. If Chad wants it I will sell it to him as he asked first. This is horrible salesmanship, but it is honest. We make $2-3 on these pads. Guys are unloading them on ebay to move them. Generally, you can find one very close to this price if not matching it. Nobody will go without. lol

Dustin- I replied to your PM.

Hoyt- I do not have any extra straps. We have tried carrying things like extra ladder sections, locks, straps, etc., in the past and find they just didn't move. When you unload them at or below cost is generally when we get a request for one. We do not have any stick ladder straps right now though.

I want to let you guys know, I posted this because there will be a bunch of us in one place at the same time. If nobody buys anything, I don't care. I am not showing up to make money. It is simply convenient for delivery (which is the hardest part of selling to a fellow TOOzer most times).

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hey Hoyt i might have some down in the barn you can have.
I never use them i use ratchet straps on all of mine.
If so i will bring em to the shoot if i can make it,if not will try and send them with someone.
Brian, I greatly appreciate the offer and will take you up on the offer. We just need to work out some logistics on making the exchange.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Phil, pm me prices on any 20' sections of climbing sticks you have. Need to pick up a few to hang out at dad's farm. Also, do you have any Millennium chain brackets, and the m100u stand?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Need to do a physical inventory before I PM prices. Pretty sure we sold out last year. Haven't ordered yet for 2015. I do have the chain brackets. Need to verify on M100U stand. Thinking I have the M100A. I will double check and send you a PM with any prices Flutey. Thanks.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No parts for a spin shot. You will need to go thru Rivers Edge on this one. Maybe ebay. Too many manufacturers and models to keep an inventory of parts for them. We tried this once. Now we have random parts sitting around and eventually headed for the scrap yard I suppose.