Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Few vacation pics from last weeks trip to MB

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just a few I wanted to share with y'all! We had a great trip and awesome weather TOO!

View from our ocean front condo from the 17th floor looking south along the beach.

One of 7 sunrises I enjoyed there! I was on the beach for all of them except the morning we left.

Couple ATL teeth pics

My crown jewel of the week(Tiger shark tooth)

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If anyone here is traveling south for vacation this year especially on Saturday... DONT DO IT IN THE DAY TIME!!! The tunnels,one lane bottlenecks,accidents,toll gates,mountains,...ETC will test your patience!!!

We left Friday night at 9:45 and had no probs anywhere along the way and made excellent time! On our way home we left at 5:45 Saturday morning and had very little issues but looking over at the south bound traffic made me feel thankful I wasn't in that mess! My BIL left later on Sat at around noon and he won't be doing that again anytime soon! Took him 13.5 hours to get home and it took us 11.5 counting the hour stop for lunch.

Y'all have a safe and great vacation if you travel this summer!

Ricer2231

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435690800.397756.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
View attachment 33263
I think the twins were holding out on the pics cause they didnt want to share.lmao

Love the caption that's with that pic! Lol

If them two would get down into that spa, How much water displacement would occur? That's the real question! Lol

Can't wait to see where else this thread can go! It's got real possibilities with the talented minds we have here on TOO! rotflmao