Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Flag bullcrap

hammerhead

Am i the only person wondering why the government is up in arms over the confederate flag but wont do shit about people desecrating our stars and strips. No wonder this country is fugged up.
Flag stomping,transgender crap, gay marriage cop bashing moral uphevel. Sorry if I'm not being politically correct i dont care. Politically correct is a sissys was of saying i dont want to make waves..

Let me have it have thick skin
God Bless America
Rant over.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I've been wondering the same thing. This country is going down the drain faster than a beer shit after a Saturday night.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It has always been that the squeaky wheel will get the grease and it always will be that way.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
So the next mass murder takes pictures with the American flag is it next? I haven't looked it up but I'm betting it will be easier to get an Isis flag than a confederate flag in a couple months

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
So the next mass murder takes pictures with the American flag is it next? I haven't looked it up but I'm betting it will be easier to get an Isis flag than a confederate flag in a couple months

Don't worry ho every mom and pop joint and truck stop will have all ya want - the market will just shift a li'll

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
11666115_837081779678995_4344390841889622619_n.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
this whole Confederate flag business is just another load of PC bullshit. thank progressive Liberal elitsts and the pitiful media under their thumbs for that. While it is hard to deny what unsavory things the Confederate flag often represents today, it is still an integral, undeniable part of American history. reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from a well know southern gent.

"The truth is this: The march of providence is so slow, and our desires so impatient; the work of progress so immense and our means of aiding it so feeble; the life of humanity so long and that of the individual so brief; we often see only the ebb of the advancing wave and are thus discouraged. it is HISTORY that teaches us hope." - Robert E. Lee