Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Horton Legend XL 175 Crossbow

bonecollecter

Tuscarawas Co
Im selling my Horton crossbow with factory scope, quiver, shoulder strap, and a few bolts. its in great shape just has the normal hunting wear on it. Its been shot less than 200 times. I used it 3 full seasons before getting a compound bow. Hasnt been used much since. Would like $200 for it don't really want to ship it so pick up in the Dover/ New Philly area or i would be willing to drive a little ways to meet. Its ready to hunt now, just need broadheads. Thanks. cb2.jpgcb.jpgcb1.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am interested. One problem: I am in Lima. Know any of the guys going to the TOO Summer gathering or are you coming?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Phil, New Philly is 15 minutes away from me and on my direct route to the TOO gathering. If you want me to pick it up its no problem.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My cousin is coming up to hunt Ohio for the first time this fall. He told me to look for a sub $200 crossbow. This fits the bill. Nice piece for the money. If I can't make it back in time to meet with you in St Paris, and Chad is willing to meet with you, that is perfect. That means I would be forced to NOT miss the TOO gathering!