Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Head on swivle (Milstone BBQ)

at1010

*Supporting Member*
well people always keep your head on a swivel, you never know who you'll run into! JK! I did run into Jesse yesterday at a great BBQ spot in Logan Ohio.

If you ever get a chance to stop, please do, you won't be upset!

Good seeing you Jesse!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Agreed. Whenever we are in the area we stop in there to eat if we can fit it in the schedule and if the budget allows. My head is usually on a swivel in there as well. I am not looking for Jesse though. He isn't as cute as the waitresses they generally keep.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm sexy as shit and you know it... lmao

Good to see you too brother! We started in Athens and ended in Logan looking for a vehicle. We go back tomorrow to pick it up, so I may have Millstone BBQ for lunch! :pickle:

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I'm sexy as shit and you know it... lmao

Good to see you too brother! We started in Athens and ended in Logan looking for a vehicle. We go back tomorrow to pick it up, so I may have Millstone BBQ for lunch! :pickle:

Hell ya man the Texas brisket is just about as good as well they serve in Texas. I am a BBQ junkie and that's just plain good!

Mooosie

My farm is about 20 minutes or so from that place I hit it and there is a good pizza place in Logan I go to.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I'll have to try it. My Dad went when they first opened and did not like it. Due to that opinion I have never stopped. But I will soon.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
We went again tonight. Second time and still not impressed for the $$. I bet Beeners brisket is better.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
We went again tonight. Second time and still not impressed for the $$. I bet Beeners brisket is better.

really? I am shocked.

I love brisket, and I used to eat it about 2 times a week when I lived in Texas. I still haven't found a place better than Lockharts in Dallas TX but I think that Milstone has good brisket, good fat/meat ratio, good crips on the outside, falls apart easy, overall pretty good taste, add some of their hot bbq sauce, I think it makes a damn good meal!

Sorry if others don't like it after I recommend it! I really have always been a fan!