Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Drowning and one still missing

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Drowning accidents and victims of fires tear at the heart strings. Sorry to hear this Steve.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just talked with my nephew a while back who has been at the scene all day. They still have not founds him. They closed off the dam and still no luck.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I grew up near a damn in the Chicago Suburbs. Many kids drowned in the spillway, mostly young children that weren't supervised.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
They found him today. At least they will have some closer on this. They had a candle light vigil at the dam tonight. Very sombering.

The mother o the boy really needs prayer. In December she lost her mother, then a week later lost her brother to a O.D. now she has to deal with this.

teej89

NE PA
wow just saw this, brings on the chills... Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the victims.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Dang Steve...that hits pretty hard here...we fish right there at that exact location every year when we are down there turkey hunting...there is no way I would jump into that current...it is very powerful and looks like the water was already high at the time of this...very sad.