Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Monkey see, monkey do ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My mower of 11 years konked out on me big time this past Sunday & I found myself in a jam. Fortunately, I had been following Jim's thread about his Skag & had already done some research. Today, I brought home a Freedom Z. I would have been quite happy with the Liberty Z, but there's a hold on them. There's been some instances of the seam in the gas tank leaking & they can't be sold. I had to go to Blacklick to get this & they were kind enough to hold it for me until I could get over a few days after I originally called. I just mowed & there's certainly a learning curve. I only hit one yard light....lol This came with the 22hp Kohler & it's a 48" deck.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice. We had to replace our Kohler 20 hp engine after 18 yrs. The 20 hp was a junk engine for us from the start and only lasted 150 hrs. Replaced with a 22 hp. Kohler.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I came Danm close to putting mine in the lake to! I panicked on the sticks!

Got em down now. Just take it slow in the tight spots for a bit. Your gonna love it!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thanks all :). Those seats on the Liberty are really REALLY nice, but I was stuck with this one. It felt pretty good just the same. It has a low center of gravity, so it feels like you're trying to get out of a bathtub. The Liberty has more foot room. Kinda funny how that dog gets in all my pics...haha