Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Outer Banks Vacation

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Laura and I finally got a well deserved vacation. We went to the Outerbanks, NC. On the way we stopped at my friend Byron in Montery, VA., stopped and visited Laura's Granddaddy in Portsmouth, VA. and then on to the Outerbanks. We had a great time. Freaking Surfers where all over my bride!!!!!

Phone Pictures 697.jpg

Phone Pictures 698.jpg

Phone Pictures 699.jpg

Phone Pictures 726.jpg

Phone Pictures 730.jpg

Phone Pictures 744.jpg

Phone Pictures 769.jpg

Phone Pictures 786.jpg

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Hell yeah, lol. Where at skydiving? I did on in monroe. It was a blast 13,000 ft lol

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Why jump out of a good plane? Tell you a story to think about. About 48-49 yrs ago my brother's BIL was a sky diver instructor and offered to give us free lessons. The weekend before we were to start the BIL jumped and had a bad shoot opening and crushed his back and never worked a day in his life after that. My brother and I decided that was the writing on the wall.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Why jump out of a good plain? Tell you a story to think about. About 48-49 yrs ago my brother's BIL was a sky diver instructor and offered to give us free lessons. The weekend before we were to start the BIL jumped and had a bad shoot opening and crushed his back and never worked a day in his life after that. My brother and I decided that was the writing on the wall.

Learned a long time ago too stay put in an airplane as long as you still got one good motor!!!! rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad you guys got out and enjoyed yourselves. Sunrise and sunset pictures were beautiful. Could have lived without seeing those feet. You use them for sledgehammers or something? Dang. Fred Flintstone had better looking feet. lmao