Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Buckmasters "Rack" magazine article

arjay

S.E. Ohio
Well its finally here my issue of "Rack" magazine with my 2010 buck article in it! uploadfromtaptalk1433900520633.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433900545337.jpgWhat an honor to have an article written in any magazine let alone a magazine as big as Buckmasters "Rack" magazine!

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congratulations! I like Rack magazine because it's filled mostly with stories of how big deer got taken not the same old articles on tactics and management strategies. NAW has always been up there as my favorite to read but it's losing my interest just like the hunting shows are doing. Same ole shit!

I'd rather read how hunts unfolded on big mature bucks in fair chase conditions by average joes than regurgitated hunting strategies by self proclaimed hunting pros! Lol

Last edited:

arjay

S.E. Ohio
Congratulations! I like Rack magazine because it's filled mostly with stories of how big deer got taken not the same old articles on tactics and management strategies. NAW has always been up there as my favorite to read but it's losing my interest just like the hunting shows are doing. Same ole shit!

I'd rather read how hunts unfolded on big mature bucks in fair chase conditions by average joes than regurgitated hunting strategies by self proclaimed hunting pros! Lol

Thanks and Well said and I feel the same way!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You mean like reading the stories of the people on TOO? I agree.

Congrats arjay! Couldn't read it, but the pictures show an amazing buck. That is truly a buck of a lifetime.