Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Shoot / Gathering Shirt Ordering Info

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This year, we will be offering a t-shirt to be purchased with all of the event info on it. I've been bugging some of the guys asking if they thought it would be a cool idea, and got their blessing. So, with the help of Mike, we got shirts ready to be bought. Mike designed them and I'll be collecting orders and money. I will do pre-order / payment only so I'm not stuck with a bill. Shirts will be ready for you at the shoot.

If you can't make the shoot and would like a shirt anyway, I'll gladly ship it out to you.

Shirts are $15 ($17.50 if you need it delivered to cover postage).

I will need all orders placed by July 14 to be sure they are done by the event!!!

You can paypal your order to mikendra@comcast.net. Be sure to include your size! You can also mail me a check to Mike Cottis 314 Anthony Drive, Wintersville, Ohio 43953

Jesse mentioned hats may also be available. He will provide details if that becomes an option.

Here is a picture of what the shirt will look like. We are doing orange with brown print. That oughta make you dam Browns fans happy.

Again, big thanks to Mike for designing this!!!

mingo.jpg

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome job Mike and Mike!

I'll take a Tee in XL and a hat in the same color if'n they come in orange or camo.

Hey, I'm thinking about heading up Thursday night after work. Might slide out and hour or two earlier so it ain't dark when I get there. Anyone else thinking about starting early? Are we allowed to show up early?

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I just placed an order. Make sure when you order through paypal, you make a payment as a gift, that way Mike isn't charged for the transaction.