Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Big buck fight- Rocky vs Flip

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I've seen one fight while hunting. 2 100" bucks went at it 30 yards from me while I was in the stand 2 years ago, it was awesome to see.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Seen a couple 130"ers go at it. I was on the road watching through binocs. I decided not to go out that night because it was about 75 degrees out in early November. They were right under my stand with about 6 does watching from 100 yards away:smiley_depressive:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Seen a couple 130"ers go at it. I was on the road watching through binocs. I decided not to go out that night because it was about 75 degrees out in early November. They were right under my stand with about 6 does watching from 100 yards away:smiley_depressive:
I bet you were cussing yourself out while watching that!

Bigcountry40

Sounds like a night at the bars when I was in my early 20's:smiley_beer:

Qback5

Great scene! Thanks for sharing! There's a 130-class buck on my wall that I had the absolute pleasure of watching him tend a doe and fight off anything that came within about 50 yards of him. He was going ballistic. He even attacked some young, small button bucks that just got too close. He then mounted the Doe a few times, and followed her as she walked right below me. He didn't quite make it below me, but now I walk past him every day!