Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spider Bite???

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Anyone ever get a spider bite? Was pulling the mower deck off to replace the spindle. My hand is at least twice the size with two (2) "little fang" marks. Sum bitch aches and hurts.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I got one when I was a kid. It bit my bottom lip and that swelled up and over my top lip to the bottom of my nose. Had to go to the ER for medicine.

Buckmaster

Portage
BBQ Shrimp, Shrimp Tacos, Shrimp kabobs,.......

Attachments

• bubba1335901810.jpg
    bubba1335901810.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 60

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I would get some medical help. I doubt you could see spider fang bites as they are damn small.

Yep, get in and likely get on antibiotics, not to mention a tetanus shot. My wife got bit on the side of her lower leg a while back. Said it was likely a brown recluse as it swelled up bad, got super hot to the touch and started eating her skin away at the bite mark after a couple days before going in to the doc. Said she was lucky she didn't wait much longer as it likely would have caused a bad infection in her blood and would have had permanent damage at the bite site. Now you cannot even tell she had it and the hole in her leg was about the diameter of a dime and maybe 1/4 inch deep.