Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Brand new liberty gun safe

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fugg that.... It'd be somewhere else in the house..... $600 mistake..... I wouldn't eat that.....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
How the fugg does one purchase a $2500 safe without first making sure it'll fit down the stairs?!?!?! :smiley_blackeye:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Now its at my parents house in the finished basement LOL. I guess his ol lady made him get it out because she was afraid it would fall through the floor, this shit keeps getting funnier. She's one of those city girls that thinks guns will pop out of a safe and start killing people. So he paid to have it moved to my parents, then he's going to take the $600 loss on top of that LOL.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Poor guy and it's not going to get any better as time goes on. We had a very good customer in Indy that brought us all his reloading equipment and trap shotguns and we bought them. His fiance told him to get rid of them or she wouldn't marry him. My son and I told him not to do it as it would never get any better as time goes by. He sold them and we never seen him again. Poor guy.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm so proud of the wife as I just showed this post. Her comment 'he married the wrong woman'.
The wife was raised about the same way with guns. My MIL thought guns killed people and I should get rid of the guns. My wife never really understood why I needed more than one pistol, rifle, shotgun. But she never said NO.
Now as I sell these good investments for 2-3 times what I paid and put the funds in savings she understands the idea.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My wife was never really "a gun fan". She has raised question marks at times, but I generally do as i wish. As we have been married longer and longer, it is a non issue. She is more educated, more comfortable with them, and realizes the guns are not the problem. On her behalf, she was NOT raised around guns. Some people simply fear that which they are not informed about. Some people fear it AND have some control issues. I "nearly" married someone like this. Glad I didn't. Broke it off because I figured I would have a massive coronary by the time I was forty attempting to keep her happy. Were i to have married that girl, I would have had my first heart attack prior to last week when I turned 40. lol

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I just bought a gun safe a couple weeks ago. My wife was checking it out and said something like "look at all those empty spots. You're going to have to get some more guns" lol. I got a keeper.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
He sold it today. He called my ass while I was out at our land tilling up the ground for my fall plot but I didn't answer, he probably wanted my help. I don't know how much he got for it yet, but I'll find out later. What a Dumbass LOL.