Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What pandora station?

teej89

NE PA
As a spinoff to another thread on here what pandora stations do you guys listen to?

The ones I listen to the most are, in order of preference

George Strait Radio
Shooter Jennings Radio
Waylon Jennings Radio
Eric Church Radio (this can bring in the pop country tho)

Big Weff

Athens
1. Old crow medicine show radio
2. Alabama radio
3. Justin Moore radio
4. Eminem radio
5. P.O.D radio
Depends on what I'm feeling I like a lot of different genres haha

teej89

NE PA
Awesome thanks guys! I listen to pandora all day, I'm gonna give some new stations a go. Listening to the same stations all day you kinda notice the repeat in the songs after a while.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Honest to goodness, this will crack you up:

Gangstagrass
The Lacs
Big Smo

I was skeptical at first but it's worth the listen, in that order

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Wtf is gangstagrass?

Southern Hip Hop. Basically rap with bluegrass beats. Much better lyrics than most hip hop out there. This is one of the three main channels I listen to and I found a ground of white boys from Australia called Hilltop Hoods. I love their stuff. If you enjoy hip hop at all, Gangstagrass is well worth the listen. Also if you have watched Justified, the theme song is by Gangstagrass. That's how I came about the station on Pandora.

My two favorite channels are Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bluegrass. Pandora gives you back what you put in to it, so I make sure to like songs, dislike songs and add variety. My RHCP station is three years old and I have liked over 150 songs. I get music from them, Weezer, Green Day, Nirvana, Bush, CCR, Skynard, Pink Floyd and the Doobie Brothers. It is a great variety that captures most of the music I like. My Bluegrass channel started as generic bluegrass, but I have tweaked it over time. I get lots of Flatt and Scruggs, Allison Krauss, and several newer contemporary artists like Dan Tyminski who I really like. I also have an Eagles channel since my dad likes them. I play it when I make Sunday dinner. It has a lot of great tunes as well.

Here is some Gangstagrass from their album Rappalachia...

[video=youtube;ezRhtnWWUUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezRhtnWWUUc[/video]

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Wtf is gangstagrass?

Thanks for representin' Jesse!

didn't know the old man had it in him, did ya?

they ain't no rest for the wicked, money doesn't grow on trees,
I got bills to pay I got mouths to feed an' they ain't nothin' in the world for free...

Yo! :smiley_crocodile:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
You gotta give it about 30-45 mins - and if something comes on by "Nappy Roots" just click skip

But just give it a few minutes