Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

One year ago today

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I had a new customer ask me to find him a rather rare rifle. I found it and we agreed a price and 'I'll drop the check in the day tomorrow'.
Well today it's been 365 days do you guy think it's OK for me to stop checking the mail every day?
I think so.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You held up your end of the bargain. You have been blessed. You will continue to be blessed Frank. You can hold your head high. He either pays you or you keep it or sell it. I have been in your shoes.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Probably but do we get dibs on finding out what it is and if its still for sale? ;)

Well I can't do that as everyone would probably know who it was! It'll be a future Gunbroker auction sale and I'll make much more cash.

Yes Phil I've been blessed and hold my head high but wish no evil on the guy.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Fair enough Frank,

I would think you have done more than your fair end of the deal and what you choose to do with it at this point is up to you. I'm not really into rare and collectible items at this time anyhow but always interested in seeing things that go bang and learning more about them.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm going to start listing some special guns on GB and will give a headsup when I do. One of the first one will be a S&W 696 SS 3" pistol in 44 Special. Then a Universal Enforcer pistol in 30 Carbine. Plus I have a collection of 5-6 S&W 41 barrels. Probably sell the S&W 41 also. Be selling my Colt 1911 MK111 Mid-range target pistol in 38 Special. That's where I got my online name from. This pistol I've already offered to a local guy.
Then there is the H&K 300 22 mag rifle with several magazines plus a H&K 200 in 22LR. These 2 H&K rifles have went through the roof in price.
I don't use any of these anymore and they been good investments from years ago.