Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

house for sale cheap

hammerhead

Just wear a respirator.
Woke up this morning g to the lovely smell of Pe Pe La Pew.Daughter let our lab out at 5 am to do her business and must have found a new play friend. After 3 baths of peroxide and baking soda the dog now smells like a french whore but my house still reeks. I have sprayed the hvac system and been washing clothes all day, spraying the furniture and wishing i had stock in frebreze.

Thats all have a good holiday.:smiley_cheers:

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Had a buddy some years ago who had a chocolate lab that used too like too chase them pole cats.... He's no longer around anymore....

Was over one time and the house wreaked of peppy la pew and it had happened weeks before.... They just used too it I guess....

Hopefully the weather will be decent where you can open windows and air it out while you're outside enjoying the FRESH air.....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nothing personal but this is another reason I only have pets that I eat.
Good luck on your bad luck.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ugh that really does suck. My black lab got sprayed last fall while walking to a duck hunting spot. Luckily she took the brunt of it to the front of her neoprene vest. That vest still fuckin wreaks to this day.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
We got lucky with our dog last summer. I think he just caught a mist on his snout cause it stunk but it was manageable with a couple baths. I've been around dogs a couple weeks after being sprayed and they still reeked.

Also had a buddy years ago that stumbled into one on the way back from the bar lol. He took a full spray and then went in and passed out on the couch. His female roommate woke him up yelling and I think they had to throw the couch away.

Hope the smell goes away for you soon.

hammerhead

SOB let the dog out tonight and 30 seconds later she was at the door already. opened up the slider and Holy $#%%#$%. Shes in the barn now deal with her tomorrow, but damm in 10 seconds the house reaks.