Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Kioti tractor. 4x4, loader, cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Selling my tractor. Bought a larger one. It is ready to rock. 30hp diesel. 2 speed PTO. 4sp with hi/low forward/reverse gears. 4x4. Front end loader. Metal cab with soft doors. One door needs a little work. Glass front. 511hrs. Unsure of exact year but Kubota made these models under the Kioti name in the mid to late 90's. uploadfromtaptalk1431225265641.jpguploadfromtaptalk1431225302680.jpg Asking $9500. Already sent one guy home with $7500 cash. I have some room, but not that much. Lol. Just bought its replacement tractor. Tough uploadfromtaptalk1431225336615.jpguploadfromtaptalk1431225447682.jpgto find much under $10k.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's a nice one. If it would do me as a round bale hay moving tractor I would be interested.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Frank, this might be for a newer model so take that with a grain of salt but here's the specs on it....
http://www.kioti.com/products/tractors/ck-series/ck30-hst/

Thanks for the info. The problem is the lift height as I want a height high enough to go across a 52" fence and long enough so I don't need to drive into the pasture each time. Plus my hay bales weight 1000 lbs dry and much heavier when wet.
I'll show it to my son for the business as it would be much better than the bobcat for unloading trucks.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can look up the loader model number to see if I can dig up any specs. I do know it will hold up a deer with no issues.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Frank I am sure height won't be your problem but the capacity will be. That loader maxes right around 1,000 pounds or a little more I am sure.

Great little tractors and a good buy for sure.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Beener is right. I did some digging. 1000lbs appears to be about it.

Sorry Joel. Several lookers right now. If you are serious, you can feel free to come run it on one of our job sites for a week. Lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Would of inked too have that today laying 40' of culvert and a shit ton of gravel with it.... I'm one sore SOB tonight lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I thought you were retired now J? What the heck were you thinking? Did Sam sucker you into "giving him a hand for about an hour" which turned into all day? That is a lot of work in exchange for rabbit hunting ground. lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I thought you were retired now J? What the heck were you thinking? Did Sam sucker you into "giving him a hand for about an hour" which turned into all day? That is a lot of work in exchange for rabbit hunting ground. lol

Gun club I belong too.... They were looking for help.... Trying too keep some water outta an area too the range....

Retirement ain't for the old my man lmao.....

Last edited:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Dayum, could I have some fun with that puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pickle:

Status
Not open for further replies.