Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Loaded Lefty PSE

JBSedon

Vandalia
I don't expect this one to go as quickly as my Z7 did. Pretty sure that was a record sale.

2013 Left Hand PSE Drive Skullworx Finish
60-70 Pound DW
QAD Ultra Rest
PSE 5 Pin Lighted Sight
PSE 6 Arrow Quiver Matching Skullworx Finish
6 Radial X Weave 200 Arrows

Included with the bow are a tube of black FOB's, extra package of arrow wraps, extra vibration dampeners and a package of 1.5" Schwacker broad heads. The bow is at 30" right now, weight is maxed out. You don't need a press to adjust the draw length. With the current setup, I'm getting constant 306 fps duplicates and occasional 308's.

I have the bow listed on a few sites, getting a bit of interest. Most guys are wanting to make trades. I'm open to trades for a few select bows:
Elite Z28 in black or camo
Elite Pure in black or camo
Mathews Creed in camo or tan + cash/extra trade value accessories on my end
Mathews Chill in camo or tan + cash/extra trade value accessories on my end

I may have a Lone Wolf stand or two available for the right deal, just to sweeten life up some. I'd be very interested in a Creed or Chill.

I travel the state in the pursuit of killing things all year around, so I'm willing to travel some. If not, shipping could be an option, if the buyer pays shipping.

Cash price is $500.

Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

Last edited:

JBSedon

Vandalia
Haha! Then I'd not only have a bow that I can't sell, I couldn't shoot it either!!

I need this bow gone. For $600, I'll include a Lone Wolf Alpha hang on with the bow package......all you need is a release and you're hunting!!!