Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fyi......

angelzd28

A new military surplus store has opened up in Deerfield Oh, on route 224. Its called Johns Outdoor & Military Store. Its located in the old schoolhouse close to the Round a bout. Stopped in there after work one day and spoke with the owner, and he told me he will be selling guns there in 2 to 3 months.(he is a frequenter on the gun show circuit in NE Ohio). The place has pretty good selection on military clothing and some ammo and some other random stuff. Just thought I would let everyone know that lives in Portage county and surrounding area.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Funny you mentioned this Zach, I was just in there a week ago and checked it out.... I might be bartering some items here shortly. Depends on his selection of firearms.... They had a lot of cold weather gear when I was in there... Good selection of the waffle cold weather pull over....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah that's one of the first things I noticed when I was in there. Can never have to many waffle shirts.

I will never get rid of mine.... My son might walk away with them every once in a while lol

Did he say what kind of weapons he's peddling???