Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Someone had a good day....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Found this on the Facebook for Runzo's up here in Columbiana County.... Don't know who got them but man they had a good snare line there where ever they're at.... And for anyone saying there isn't a yote problem, well this should answer there questions lol....

Attachments

• Coyotes.jpg
    Coyotes.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 175

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's a load of dogs right there. I wonder if they all came from the same property or if he had too put some miles on his truck to get all those. I also wonder how many hours he spent hunting. He could have been at it all night and half the day :D.

No matter what, that is a heck of a site right there.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It was from a trap line Adam.... Between Alliance and Salem..... From my understanding, one day's haul.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
It was from a trap line Adam.... Between Alliance and Salem..... From my understanding, one day's haul.....

Guess I should have read and posted the same day lol. I read it yesterday and I remember reading about the line now that you mentioned it lol. That will learn me.

Still a good amount for a couple lines spread out over a few properties though :D.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No doubt.... I don't know the guy who did it but I'm going to talk to Mike the owner this week and get the details lol....