Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

So. Did Dannman get...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Maybe he's at the spa with the wife for a get away..... Finger nails toe nails the man scape the works..... Or he could be at work and busy....:smiley_crocodile:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Well boyz, it's like this -
I gits up on Christmas morning feeling like a little kid....thinkin' there's gonna be a 4 wheeler with a bow on it in the driveway or garage. I takes the dog out and I'm looking for tracks in the snow...nothing. I go over to my neighbor's garage (thinkin' they wuz in cahoots) and there's nothing. Needless to say, I don't know what to think. But I don't say anything, just play it cool. So wifey gets up and we exchange gifts...all's well..when we're done she says "Well, no 4 wheeler..." and I'm trying to be all cool and say "you weren't ever gonna get one anyway" and then she says "Well, you never know, your birthday is just 4 days away...<smiling sweetly>..." DAMMIT! Not only has she mind-humped me for two weeks, now she's dragging it out till my birthday! And I STILL don't know if she's done something or not:smiley_boos: I'm trying to be cool but it's killing me. DAMMIT! And to top that off, I got a buttload of BassPro giftcards and she says "You don't wanna use any of that until after your birthday....ya never know...." WTF?

Usually it's me pulling the shit....surprise birthday parties for her, new car with a bow, etc.....not the other way around.
She's earned a new level of respect and grudging admiration for the way she's playin' me....my sweet, diabolical wifey....
victory will be mine in the end.
But this not knowing is killing me.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Maybe he's at the spa with the wife for a get away..... Finger nails toe nails the man scape the works..... Or he could be at work and busy....:smiley_crocodile:

:smiley_arrogant: Nosehair/earhair trimming is the extent of MY manscaping

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Ah the master has taught the student well over the years lmao.

Pay back is a bitch and she just slapped you not once but twice now lmao. Oh she is good :smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I agree with Adam. You have taught her too well Dan! For what it's worth, I am enjoying watching you squirm. Brings a smile to my face and you are sharing the suspense with us!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
:smiley_arrogant: Nosehair/earhair trimming is the extent of MY manscaping

Ditto Dan..... Seems to be growing faster then the stuff on top of my head lol.....

As far as the wife and her holding out till the birthday lol.... You've taught her well Dan and you have no one to blame but yourself lol... Wait till the kids catch on to it... You're screwed buddy lol

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
What a tease, for treating you so badly I think she needs a spanking

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
We will eagerly be awaiting the birthday gift results in 2 days.

Good luck master Dan !

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Well boyz, wifey wakes me up this morning and hands me my birthday card with a nice big fat check in it, along with her blessing to go get my ATV. Not enough to buy one outright (I'll have to add some of my own $$) but now I've got options - I can just buy a used one for cash, or use her check as a down payment and buy a new machine....
Needless to say I'm a happy boy:smiley_clap::smiley_clap::pickle::banana::banana::smiley_dancing:

This is me ~~> :smiley_bike: