Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Asking the witch...

Diablo54

Outside
The turkeys are there every morning. I gotta go ask. Lord help me. Should I take a cross or something? Kinda scared. I asked dad. He said he wasn't going over there. "She's a witch, it ain't worth it".

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
rotflmao

810jZdVDEnL._SL1500_.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Just go ask.... What could possibly go wrong. Maybe she'll invite you in......... Bwahahahahahahahahrotflmao

Take someone with you...... You don't have to out-run the witch..... Just the guy your with!..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Diablo54

Outside
Sitting here on the porch pondering on going over there and a bird gobbles 3x on us. First bird I've heard on us in 2 weeks..... That's a sign.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You guys go ahead and say it ain't a big deal. Go pissing off a woman of dark practice and she'll put some shit on you. Just remember bud they're people too. Don't show up all spooked. She might try to intimidate yo to run you off but it's usually a ploy because they're rather loners. Just treat her like common folk and that spooky witch attitude will likely fade away. Some of the nicest people I've met back home were black magic people, you just have to get through the spooky attitude. Ask her for a gris gris. She might be happy to give you one.

Diablo54

Outside
No hunting..... We even talked to her for 20 minutes and made "friends" still no hunting.

I'm not joking about the shrunken heads. She is a witch no doubt.