Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team 1

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
just checking in guys good luck, i was in tennesse and we got one bird im going back this weekend hopefully the action will be like saturday morning they were on fire then sunday morning it was like someone filpped the switch off.

JPN

coshocton
Checking in. Good luck in Tenn. Im taking my sister on Saturday, and if she's able to get one Ill take my buddys son Sunday.

Big Weff

Athens
I put a gobbler to bed right behind my house tonight. Hopefully he will cooperate tomorrow morning. Good luck to everyone going out tomorrow.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
good luck boys i had a good trip to Tennessee but didnt get it done this year i missed one saturday running thru some thick cedars, i wont be able too get out til sunday this week 3 people i know doubled this morning.

Big Weff

Athens
I had 2 toms and a Jake walk through at about 40 yards around 7:30 this morning just couldn't get it done through the brush. Just have to try again tomorrow haha

JPN

coshocton
I set up about 80-100 yards from a tom and multiple hens on the roost this morning. He gobbled his head off for about an hour. They flew down to the right of me and he gobbled one time once he hit the ground then joined them and never made another sound. The last I saw them they moved up the hill onto the neighbors property, so I decided to go to another farm. Worked a tom there for about an hour but I think he had hens with him too. After that I had to get to work. Ill be after em again tomorrow

Big Weff

Athens
I'm going out with moundhill tomorrow behind my house. Hopefully one of us can get it done even though he's not on our team haha. Good luck to everyone who's going out tomorrow

JPN

coshocton
Congrats man. Nice bird! How much did he weigh?

My stupid power went out last night so my alarm didn't go off this morning. Didn't get out to the woods until almost 8. I didn't see or hear a thing all morning.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
id say 23 pounds or so

4-26-151.jpg4-26-152.jpg