Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This is Team 10 teammate finelyshedded(Ric) reporting in! Hope to be able to contribute this season but work and family obligations might get in the way this year. I'll have more chances getting out when the legal hours change to all day. Good luck and be safe!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Checking in as well. Haven't had a chance to scout the birds, but banking on them being in the same spots as the last couple years. I do have a camera out on video, but so far, all it has produced is deer. Looking forward to getting out here in a couple weeks!

freeboro

Checking in too, I'm Adam. Hunting Ohio for the first time, I'm a PA guy. I'm friends with huntn2 and alphamax10 and they convinced me to get a license and they'd show me around. Fingers crossed to dump a couple long beards this spring on new ground!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Checking in too, I'm Adam. Hunting Ohio for the first time, I'm a PA guy. I'm friends with huntn2 and alphamax10 and they convinced me to get a license and they'd show me around. Fingers crossed to dump a couple long beards this spring on new ground!

Just so you know, all birds count regardless of state lines.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I been out for 6 hours yesterday and 1 hour today. Still no bird down for me. Hope to get out next Friday and Saturday.

freeboro

Chased a pair around on public land last Sunday. I couldn't believe they were where they were because it was so thick. I couldn't find a way in to them. Then I saw them strutting in the middle of the road! I moved around and set up on them 3 times but must've bumped them the last time because they never showed up and I never heard them again.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Way to stick with it!

Work and other obligations have me out of the chase the past couple weeks but hoping to get out a couple more times before seasons end!