Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #8

teej89

NE PA
Checking in for team #8! Me, Aholdren, Boyd and Dante

Don't know how many times i'm going to be getting out but I'll get a couple in for sure.

teej89

NE PA
Birds were everywhere this AM and gobbling till 9am fairly steady. I think I'm gonna be sick till noon on Monday. At least that's what I'm telling my boss.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I took my 11yr old son Austin this morning. It was his first time going, we saw 3 long beards and then 4 jakes. The long beards evidently saw him move and left after coming to 30yrds but then later when the 4 jakes came into 15yrds with the Dekes he just couldn't seem to close the deal. No shots fired but a good learning experience.

teej89

NE PA
Ah man sounds like a helluva morning tho! Won't be able to call off tomorrow unfortunately. I'm currently of driving to kentucky to pick out my pup so I couldn't work today.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Had a great morning with my mom, she was so pumped. After the 9 bird hit the field she couldn't take it any longer and pulled the trigger, I was trying to get her to wait for one of the long beards but she don't discriminate, a bird is a bird to her.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
image.jpg
10yrds. Finally had a chance to get out.

teej89

NE PA
Congrats! I attempted to get out but a nephews birthday party in pittsburg saturday/waking up sick as a dog in pittsburgh held me back from driving 2.5hrs @ 2:30am to kill a turkey lol