Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6

huntn2

Hudson, OH
huntn2 checking in for Team 6. I will be hunting in Ashtabula, Geauga and Portage Counties.

Looking forward to another fun season.

Ryan

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Counting your chickens before they hatch is never a wise thing to do Alex. Just keep in mind that you have Hicks on your team...

I just ignore him. He's like that friend that you don't really want around but he continues to follow you but you don't want to be mean to him and tell him to go away.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Haven't even bought my license yet. Probably need to get started on that. Work work work. All work, no play, makes ol' Philbert turn more grey.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Gobble gobble. Took a drive tonight because i needed a mental break. Saw two toms across the street from my house heading to roost. License and turkey permit purchased. Dug out the turkey vest. Just need to empty the 4ot buckshot from my turkey gun in the safe (doubles as home defense gun with pistol grip stock and short barrel) and throw on some camo in the morning. Might get to use the Ghostblind I bought at the expo this year. Just hung up with my foreman and told him I wouldn't be available first thing. Who are we kidding? He runs the shop this time of the year anyway. I am too busy juggling estimates, invoices, and landscape jobs. Plus he has been with me 6yrs. He knows it is turkey season. He knew one of these mornings I would be MIA. lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I need a freakin' break in the action. Only been out twice and neither one were very productive. Took the best nap in a long time while leaned up against a tree the second morning. That was about it. Hopefully I can break away a morning this week. Soccer tourney in Sidney this weekend. Going to meet up with Curran while there as his boy is playing the same tournament. Another tournament next weekend. Dang kids keep ruining my chances of getting out. Might be time to get rid of them. lmao