Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterinarian recommendations within an hour from Columbus

teej89

NE PA
I'm picking my pup up in 2 weeks and wanted to get him booked for his first check up. I was going to start doing some research this weekend on vets but I was hoping to get some recommendations first.

Thanks!
T.J.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I don't know how far you are from Buckeye Lake, but i take all my dogs to Petplex. There are now 4 vets there and all of them are good, but Dr. Poorman is fantastic~!

They can be reached 24 hours a day and trust me, I've got Dr. Poorman out of bed in the middle of the night, many times over!

teej89

NE PA
I don't know how far you are from Buckeye Lake, but i take all my dogs to Petplex. There are now 4 vets there and all of them are good, but Dr. Poorman is fantastic~!

They can be reached 24 hours a day and trust me, I've got Dr. Poorman out of bed in the middle of the night, many times over!

awesome thanks Diane! I like the fact they can be reached 24hrs/day that's how ours was back in PA. Granted we had some rotten ones before that vet that he was basically unreachable outside of office hours.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
They also have really long hours M-F like til 7:30 or 8:00pm and are open on Saturdays. 740-929-3300