Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Hummingbird Kingfisher Recurve 62" RH draw 51# @ 28"

imjoshf

Hello all,

I am selling my Hummingbird Kingfisher Recurve 62" RH draw 51# @ 28" for $650. These bows are currently selling for $975 off of their website.

Cocobolo riser, curly maple backed and kingwood faced. Absolutely beautiful bow.

I have had this bow for several years but it has only been sitting on the shelf. I shot this bow for less than a year and it is in excellent condition. The bow was always cleaned after shooting and has been packed away in it's felt bow sleeve. There is no damage, nicks or scratches. It was very well taken care or my wife would have killed me for the what I paid for it.

In my opinion, Hummingbird makes one of the most accurate shooting bows due to the heavier woods used. The bows are also one of the most stable shooting bows out there. This bow was such a joy to shoot.

Please!!! Someone please buy this bow. It is too nice of a work of art/craftsmanship to be sitting on the shelf. It needs to be taken out and shot.

Pictures are attached. I am located in Central Ohio so i can travel pretty much drive anywhere in the state of Ohio for delivery.

Thanks for your interests,

Josh
IMG_1358.jpgIMG_1359.jpgIMG_1363.jpgIMG_1364.jpgIMG_1365.jpgIMG_1366.jpg

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site.... We have a introduction section too introduce your self too the members..... Hope too see some more posts by you other than selling something..... Again welcome....